We are looking for ambitious team members that are smart, creative, and friendly. In business, an effective hard working team is very important, but just as important is the teams' ability to work well with each other and communicate.
WHY YOU MIGHT LOVE IT HERE
Working with Mimundografico is about being part of the creative family. We all work hard towards the success of the company, but at the same time strive to create a fun, pleasant, and happy work environment.
SENIOR GAME ARTIST
COMMUNITY & CONTENT MARKETING
We are currently looking for an experienced hands-on, Community & Content Marketing person to help cultivate and grow the thriving player community, in North Carolina. You'll help build even stronger engagement by serving as an ambassador to, and voice of mimundografico amongst a community of millions of players in North Carolina!
Ideally you are an independent, self-motivated Community veteran with a proven track record of Community and Social Media management in the entertainment or consumer-facing Internet industry, preferably in mobile or console gaming. You must have a track record of proactively identifying the needs of large communities and implementing effective solutions to address them. You should also be an avid gamer, a team player, self-starter, and a great fit in both the Mimundografico culture and the Community.
-Work with the Development & Community teams to build & lead a proactive social media and community presence for all Mimundografico games
-Stay on the cutting edge of trends in Social Media and Community as a whole, help our games to get as much exposure as possible on the most impactful online medias
-Work with internal stakeholders and partners to drive Mimundografico’s presence & content marketing in new identified social media opportunities
-Be a representative voice of our players in game development, marketing, operation decision-making processes
-Collaborate with Player Support team to quickly and effectively troubleshoot, diagnose and fix potential problems and pain points for our players
-Identify and foster relationships with advocates and content creators from the community.
-Develop and execute programs, initiatives and tools that enable them to reach more of our players
-Interface with Marketing Team to develop campaign creative, tools and other new and better ways to reach and retain players
-Constantly push the boundaries on how and what we give back to our players
-3+ years experience in community management with major games, entertainment or web publishing outlet
-Proven track record of managing and interacting with large-scale Communities on a daily basis
-Genuine interest on trendy social media in China, always love to explore new content platforms/gaming communities
-Proven experience in social media on Weibo, WeChat, Bilibili, short video and live streaming platforms
-Excellent track record of working with a team, as well as independently as a self starter
-Excellent oral and written English skills
-Strong communication and presentation skills
-Passionate about people and online Communities
-Passionate about games, especially Mimundografico games
GRAPHIC DESIGNER, CONTENT MARKETING TEAM
Our games are constantly changing - new gameplay features, balance changes and characters are often added in updates. The Content Marketing Team is responsible for coming up with creative ways to inform, entertain and disseminate information about our games to our players, all while meeting the extremely high quality bar for Mimundografico content. We are looking for a Graphic Designer with the ability to create exciting, beautiful visual assets and content to engage our faithful community players and improve their experience with our games.
As the Graphic Designer, you’ll concept, create, produce and art direct key art visuals, in-game assets, social media assets and more. You’ll work closely with the game teams, community managers, marketers and external agencies, designing recurring and time-specific assets. You’ll have the freedom to explore and expand upon existing styles, and come up with unique content that will inspire our players!
-Create, produce and art direct visual assets, including but not limited to: key art visuals, layouts, various visual assets on a recurring basis
-Create content for in-game media platforms, social media and other digital channels
-Work closely with internal stakeholders and external creative partners to ensure that the visual identity is in line with our games
-Help to evaluate, select, and manage our roster of external creative vendors
-Professional experience working as a graphic designer. A bonus if you have experience in the video game industry
-Strong sense of graphic design, typography, web design, layouts and UI/UX
-Experience working with digital and social media assets
-Advanced knowledge and experience of Photoshop and Illustrator
-Experience giving detailed feedback between both internal team and external partners
-Experience on designing responsive layouts for web environments
-To be able to succeed, you need to be a strong team player, passionate, committed and in general an autonomous person with a high level of initiative and energy
-Understanding of design trends in digital and social media
-Online portfolio is required and must be included with application
-Nice extra skills, but not needed: basic knowledge of video editing, front-end development, copywriting
Talent Acquisition and Development Coordinator
As part of our team, you will join our creatuve team. True to our values, our promise is to deeply care for the experience we provide to candidates as well as to our employees who proudly call themselves ‘Aztlans’.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition & Development Coordinator who will manage our learning activities and assist in recruiting. You have excellent communication and teamwork skills with attention to detail and ability to consistently and positively solve problems in a fast-paced and changing work environment.
Your key tasks and responsibilities:
- Support recruitment process while ensuring a great candidate experience; scheduling and conducting interviews, reserving conference rooms and hosting candidates onsite
- Manage presence on job boards and relevant social media channels by posting job advertisements and creating content to enhance our employment brand
- Manage and develop recruitment software to meet the needs of hiring managers and candidates
- Produce key recruitment metrics and ensure data is accessible and up to date at all times
- Manage our trainee program (e.g. marketing, recruiting, onboarding, events, offboarding)
- Manage learning activities and track participation
- Document, support and improve our learning processes
- Participate in building and implementing learning tool
- You’ll need these skills:
- Knowledge of policies and best practices of talent acquisition and development
- Good understanding and experience with HR database(s) and recruitment software(s)
- Hands on experience with recruiting and conducting interviews
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Familiarity with job boards and social media
- Passion about learning and staying up-to-date with latest HR methods
- No previous experience is required from the industry, but we hope you have passion towards games
SENIOR GAME ARTIST, BEDTIME CREATURES
Bedtime Creatures players are extremely passionate, and care deeply about the look and feel of their App. Everything the App team does focuses on creating the best possible experience for our players, and there is no shortage of possibilities, additions and ways to grow Bedtime Creatures. We are looking for a Senior Game Artist who can step in immediately as part of an organized, efficient team to expand the Bedtime Creatures Universe in ways our players will love.
You’ll be creating beautiful animals, characters, buildings and environments, along with contributing to the overall visual style and design of Bedtime Creatures. In order to develop and execute on these concepts, you’ll need a deep understanding of the Bedtime Creatures universe and our players, as well as the design chops to bring your ideas for life. Your work will shape the visual style, design and overall look of Bedtime Creatures for years to come.
Check also out some examples of what you could be working on:
Making Of Videos on YouTube
Continue the development of the visual style, design and overall look of Bedtime Creatures
Create beautiful animals, characters, buildings and environments for the game
Develop and create UI solutions, both existing and new ones
Develop visual concepts and ideas for future release
Understand the Bedtime Creatures audience in order to develop the characters and environment they know and love
Involve yourself with the look and feel of further projects including animation, marketing and 3D assets
- Ability to create a variety of cartoon art styles, with a passion for quirky, Bedtime Creatures style design
- Capable of independently creating 2D art from concept sketching to final renderings/tweaks
- Experience in 3D modelling (Maya and 3DS Max, ZBrush is a plus)
- Proven experience of User Interface design
- Proven experience with Adobe Photoshop and Flash (Illustrator is a plus)
- Demonstrate pride and responsibility in your work when given the freedom to work independently
- Demonstrate modesty and respect when receiving feedback from your team
Are you a Unity Developer passionate about making successful games, creating kick ass, high performing game features that delight our players? Awesome, we need you!
We're looking for someone with experience from all areas of game programming, including mobile game optimizations, social features, UI, as well as backend systems and databases. Are you the one?
- Design and implement game features and systems.
- Develop and help maintain a high quality code base.
- Support in planning, and prioritizing project features.
- Work actively to help the team achieve project targets.
- Drive communication and knowledge sharing within the team.
- Help improve processes, tools and the way the team works.
You'll fit in our flock if you have:
- Minimum 2 years of programming experience.
- Strong programming skills using C#.
- Proven game development background in commercial mobile f2p projects.
- Good understanding of mobile platforms and hardware.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Proficient in debugging, profiling and performance optimization.
- Broad knowledge of game architecture and technologies (gameplay, rendering, physics, AI, networking).
Send Message to